The day man dies, his money will still be in the bank or locker
When man is alive, he thinks he doesn’t have enough money to spend.
When man passes away, there is still a lot of money in his bank account not spent.
A British tycoon passed away.
He left for his widow 1 Billion Pounds in the bank.
The widow remarried one of her husband’s young employees.
The employee said,
“All this while I thought I was working for my boss.
I now realize that my boss was all the time working for me!”
Moral of the Story
It is more important to live longer than to have more wealth.
• Strive to have a strong and healthy body.
• In an expensive cell phone, 75% of the functions are useless.
• In an expensive car, 75% of the speed is not needed.
• In a big luxurious house, 75% of the space remains unoccupied or unutilized.
• In a whole wardrobe of clothes, 75% of them are rarely worn.
• Out of whole life’s earnings, 75% stays behind for other people to use.
• In every human being, 75% of the talent is not utilized
So, how to make full use of our 25%?
• Go for medical check-up even when you feel fit.
• Drink more water even if you’re not thirsty.
• Let go your ego, whenever you can.
• Give in even if you are right.
• Be humble even if you are very powerful.
• Be contented even if you are not rich.
Have a Great Life !