10 Simple Truths Smart People Forget
1 – Education and intelligence accomplish nothing without action.
2 – Happiness and success are two different things.
3 – Everyone runs their own business.
4 – Having too many choices interferes with decision making.
5 – All people possess dimensions of success and dimensions of failure.
6 – Every mistake you make is progress.
7 – People can be great at doing things they don’t like to do.
8 – The problems we have with others are typically more about us.
9 – Emotional decisions are rarely good decisions.
10 – You will never feel 100% ready when an opportunity arises.
10 Relationship Tips Everyone Forgets
1. Let go of old wounds through forgiveness.
2. Come clean when you make a mistake.
3. Stop gossiping and start communicating.
4. Give others the space to make their own decisions.
5. Do things that make YOU happy.
6. Show your loved ones your kindness in small ways every day.
7. Say less when less means more.
8. Let your love and trust, overpower your fear.
9. Accept, don’t expect.
10. Let go of things that won’t matter the next day.